Make a Gift
A gift to The Depot Foundation will continue to benefit the Duluth community with arts and cultural enrichment in perpetuity.
There are many ways to give, and our staff would be happy to meet with you to ensure you select the best, most impactful giving option. All donations are directed to our General Fund. If you wish to give to one of our Designated Funds, please call: 218-279-9913.
Other Giving Options:
- Over the phone: Call our offices at 218-279-9913 to make a donation via credit card.
- By mail: Send a check to: The Depot Foundation, 230 West Superior Street, Suite # 432
- Give a gift of stock or publicly traded securities: Call our office and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
- Planned giving: Add The Depot Foundation to your will for a meaningful donation that will benefit our Duluth community in perpetuity. Call our office to discuss options.
- Real Estate and/or Life Estate, Charitable Lead Trusts, Annuities, Personal & Real Property: Call our office to discuss these options.
- In-kind donations: Donations to be used in our silent auction and fundraisers are most welcome.
More Information on Giving:
For more information on any of the gifting options listed above please contact our office directly at 218-279-9913 or email our Development Director, Jessica Peterson: email@example.com.